using the five elements to balance your life Feng Shui combines science with good design and common sense. Feng Shui does not include superstition or mysticism. It is not part of any religion. The Five Elements: Water, Earth, Fire, Metal, and Wood. Balance your home or office through a traditional Feng Shui reading.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Mini-consultation is a big sucess!

This month I launch what I called a mini-consultation. Instead of evaluating a client's entire home I pared the consult down to the two most important rooms. I was worried that the consultation wouldn't be effective enough with just the two rooms. But after my first mini-consult I was so excited. Not only did the client save money, I was able to see that she was having pain issues due to the energy of her office. I look forward to hearing from her after the remedies have been in place for a month.

What a great idea! This is just what we need in these troubling times; something that cuts right to the problem at hand.

No comments: