using the five elements to balance your life Feng Shui combines science with good design and common sense. Feng Shui does not include superstition or mysticism. It is not part of any religion. The Five Elements: Water, Earth, Fire, Metal, and Wood. Balance your home or office through a traditional Feng Shui reading.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Remote Follow Ups


I just had a follow-up appointment with a client via phone. I do this from time to time to save them on travel fees. I usually like to have two appointments; the first to gather all my information and the second to go over the report with them to explain everything.

I have found having follow-ups over the phone is PAINFUL for both of us. It is difficult for them to know exactly where and what in their home I am referring to, especially when it comes to suggestions on furniture placement. In the end we do get through it all, but it usually takes two hours instead of one.

However, I will continue to do them as necessary to save my clients their hard-earned money and me the gas but I need to figure out a better way to explain everything. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have to go...the natives are restless.

1 comment:

TimG said...

That looks just like my daughter!